- All reference to the ‘Company’ refers to MY COMPANY NAME.
- All reference to the ’Buyer’ refer to the individual, firm, partnership or company ordering goods or services from the Company.
- All reference to ‘Goods’ or ‘Services’ refers to those Goods or Services that are the subject matter of the relevant purchase order or contract of sale.
- No contract for Goods or Services will exist between the Company and the Buyer until the Company has accepted the Buyers order.
- Orders are only accepted upon the Condition of Sale, and no additional or variation or contradiction there of (whether contained in the Buyers order or otherwise) shall apply unless the Company’s authorised representative agrees in writing.
Price and Payment
- A quotation or estimate does not constitute an offer by the Company and may be altered or withdrawn without notice unless stated otherwise.
Reservation and Title
- The prices involved for Goods and Services will be those ruling at the time of ordering.
- Payment is due no later than 30 days from the date of invoice.
Loss or Damage in Transit
- The Goods shall remain our property until you have paid for them in full.
- Although the goods remain our property until paid for, they shall be at your risk from the time of delivery and you shall insure them against loss or damage accordingly.
- Your right to possession of the Goods shall cease if:
- You have not paid for the Goods in full by the expiry of any credit period allowed by this contract.
- You are declared bankrupt or make any proposal to your creditors for a composition or any other voluntary agreement.
- A receiver, liquidator or administrator is appointed in respect of your business.
- On cessation of your right to possession of the Goods in accordance with this clause, you shall at your own expense make the Goods available to us and allow us to repossess them.
- You hereby grant us, our agents and employees, an irrevocable license to enter any premises where the Goods are stored in order to repossess them or inspect them at any time.
- The buyer will be expected to examine the Goods immediately on delivery. The Buyer must make any claims for short delivery or damage within three days of the delivery date.
- The company shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations to the Buyer if such failure is due directly or indirectly to any clause or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
- The liability of the Company in respect of any claim for loss or damage resulting from negligence,error, omission or breach of Contract shall be limited to the refund of an amount not exceeding the total consideration payable to the Buyer to the Company for the Goods or Services in respect of which the claim arises.
- We will not be liable to compensate you for any loss of anticipated profits, damages, costs or expenses payable by you to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses.