We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Sometimes we may have to pass information to statutory bodies authorised to obtain data under various legislation, such as the Gardaí/Police or relevant tax authority
Where we do seek your permission we will name the relevant third party at the time we seek such permission from you and any such permission shall be limited to that third party.
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address, daily contact number (for delivery purposes)
- Demographic information such as Eircode/Postcode
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, we will use it for the following legitimate interests of our business:
- Monitoring, recording and storing telephone or email communications for the purpose of internal training
- To improve the quality of our customer service and in order to meet any legal and regulatory requirements
- Improving our products and services
- Customising our website according to your interests
- Periodically sending you promotional mails, emails or SMS messages about new products
- Special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided
- Contact ing you for market research purposes
- Contact you by phone in relation to any deliveries or orders
The security of your information is very important to us. As part of our commitment to keeping your data safe, our technical experts maintain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep safe the information we collect online.
If a third party processing your data on our behalf is located in a non-EU country that does not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the EU, we will always take appropriate additional steps to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure by those processing your data on our behalf. This will generally involve ensuring that such third party agrees to sign up to a formal legal agreement committing such party to comply with standards equivalent to those that would apply where that party to be located within the EU.
We aim to protect all of our customers from fraud. As part of this, we may use your personal information to verify your identity to help prevent or detect fraud.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers which enable our systems to recognise your browser in order that we can provide you with easy use of the various services available on the website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.