inkshop.ie and the facilities, services and products available thereon (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd, whose principal place of business is 18 Georges Quay, Cork. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd. Your use of the Website and your purchase of any products are each subject to your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please ensure you read them carefully in their entirety. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as to deprive you of any rights you may have as a consumer under mandatory Irish law.
Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk.
You agree not to use the Website or the Services for or in connection with any of the following activities:
- Any purpose that is fraudulent, unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions;
- Accessing or using the Website in and from jurisdictions which restricts or prohibits same by local law;
- In any manner which could damage, disable, overload, flood, mailbomb, crash or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and/or enjoyment of the Website. In particular, you will not post or transmit to or from the Website any unlawful, harassing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, tortuous, obscene, hateful, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law;
- Transmitting material which may cause harm to Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd systems or any other party’s computer systems, including but not limited to any material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Website;
- Harassing, harming or abusing another person, or contacting, advertising, soliciting, selling to any other person without their prior written consent or transmitting or relaying spam;
- Accessing data or materials not intended for your use; logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; or impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting their identity or affiliation in any way;
- Attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or any accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any Ink & Toner Solutions ltd website, through hacking, password mining or any other means; or harvesting or otherwise collecting by any means any program material or information (including without limitation email address, phone numbers or details of other users) from the Website or monitoring, mirroring or copying any content of the Website without the prior written consent of Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd.
You agree to indemnify and keep fully and effectively indemnified and hold Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd , its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and any of our third party information service providers harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, demands, obligations, losses, expenses, damages, penalties, actions, judgements, suits and costs of any kind or nature whatsoever (including legal costs) resulting from any violation or breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
The Website may contain links to third party websites.Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd does not own or control such third party websites and only provides links to other locations on the internet for information purposes. The fact that Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd provides a link to a third party site does not mean we endorse, authorise or sponsor that site.Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd reserves the right at any time to terminate a link to a third party site. Your use of third party sites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those sites. Access to any third party site through the Website is at your own risk.Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, statements made on any third party site or the security of any link or communication with the site. We have not verified the content of any such sites.
The Website is controlled and operated by Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd from its offices within the Republic Of Ireland. The Website has been specifically designed for use in the Republic of Ireland.Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd cannot guarantee that the Website or the information or services offered thereon complies with or is appropriate for use in other jurisdictions and we makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than Ireland. If you choose to access the Website from other locations outside of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We may modify or terminate any facilities, services and/or Products offered through the Website from time to time, for any reason and without notice, and without liability to you, any other user or any third party. Any additions to, or enhancements of the Website and/or the Products, including the release of new Products, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law,Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd reserves the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and/or availability of any part of the Website at its sole discretion, including these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should check the Website for any changes to the Terms and Conditions each time you access the Website. Your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any revised Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and you hereby irrevocably agree for the benefit of Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd and without prejudice to the right of Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd to take proceedings in relation to these Terms and Conditions before any court of competent jurisdiction, that the Courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any actions or proceedings that may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, and for such purposes you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
Ink & Toner Solutions Ltd will retain title to all products supplied to you until such items are paid for in full.
We validate all orders and credit/debit card details you submit on this website before your order will be accepted.Once this has been done you will receive an e-mail to the address you provided at the time of ordering.
Your peace of mind is paramount to us, so with this in mind we use SAGEPAY to process all card transactions. SagePay has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). Sagepay adheres to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your CARD and PERSONAL DETAILS (ie name,address, e-mail etc) REMAIN TOTALLY SECURE throughout the whole period of the transaction process.
AT NO TIME DURING OR AFTER THE TRANSACTION ARE YOUR CARD DETAILS VISIBLE TO INK & TONER SOLUTIONS LTD OR ITS STAFF. We simply get a result from SagePay of 'denied' or 'accepted'.
All prices are correct at the time of publishing E&OE. All prices are displayed in Euro. Vat is charged at the current rate of 23% where applicable.
We try to ensure that all product information is correct, however, the majority of product information we display is supplied by a 3rd party data provider and as a result the product and/or packaging may sometimes differ from the image displayed. Similarly, page yields and ink volumes for printer consumables might not match what is displayed on the product packaging but should be accurate according to the manufacturer specification.